We love March in Colorado, as it tends to blend the best of WINTER activities and SPRING festivals and fun. Here are a few ways we enjoy the INDOORS and OUTDOORS this month:
- March 2-5: Boulder Film Festival, Boulder Theater
- March 11: Denver St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Denver
- Sundays in March: Boulder Comedy Shows, Rayback Collective, Boulder
- March 17-19: Frozen Dead Guy Days, new home in Estes Park!
- March 19: Avery Brewing Lucky Leprechaun Fun Run, Boulder
- March 25: A Tribute to The Band, Chautauqua, Boulder
- Everyday in March: go Skiing or Ride your Bike!
(And we accidentally forgot to mention the Winter Beer Fest in Boulder, Feb 25!)
Get out or get in, but enjoy March!